Celebrate Mikolajki with Santa and Mrs. Claus – A Magical Night for Kids -2023
Are you looking for a unique and magical way to kick off the holiday season with your little ones? Look no further! Our Mikolajki – Dinner with Santa and Mrs. Claus event is back, and it’s going to be an unforgettable night for kids of all ages. Join us on December 5th for a special outdoor dining experience that will leave your children wide-eyed with wonder. While the 7 PM to 8 PM slot is completely booked, we still have a few open slots available from 8 PM to 9 PM. Hurry, reserve your spot now before it’s gone!
What’s Included in Your Reservation:
- A reservation for your family (and friends, if you’d like!) with $30 that goes towards your final bill.
- Each child will receive a delightful little gift from Santa himself.
We have a special Mikołajki Menu dedicated to this event.
Mr & Mrs Claus Plates
- Santa’s Stuffed Cabbage
- Mrs. Claus’ Choice Pierogi Parade
- Frosty’s Snowball Meatballs Delight
- Blitzen’s Beef Gulasz Galore
- Prancer’s Pork Gulasz Pot
- Claus’ Crispy Chicken Cutlet Celebration
Winter Wonderland Warm-Ups
- Santa’s Sauerkraut Soup Spectacular
- North Pole’s White Borsch Bliss
- Elf’s Winter-Warm Chicken Soup
Elves’ Little Helpers’
- Reindeer’s Crunchy Chicken Tenders
Winter Whimsy Sweets
- Mrs. Claus’ Choice Sweet Pierogi Parade: A sweet variant with fillings like sweet cheese or fruit for a dessert twist.
What is Mikolajki?
Mikolajki, also known as St. Nicholas Day (Dzien Świętego Mikołaja), is a cherished holiday in Poland that marks the beginning of the Christmas season. Celebrated on December 6th, it pays tribute to St. Nicholas (Święto Mikołaj), a revered figure with a history of secret gift-giving. St. Nicholas was the 4th-century Bishop of Myra in Lycia, which is now a province in Turkey. In many countries, he is associated with none other than Santa Claus himself.
Don’t miss out on this enchanting opportunity to dine under the stars with Santa and Mrs. Claus. It’s the perfect way to create lasting memories and capture the spirit of the holiday season.
RSVP Now for the 8 PM to 9 PM Slot
The 7 PM to 8 PM slot may be fully booked, but we still have openings for the 8 PM to 9 PM session. Reserve your spot now to secure a magical evening for your family.
You can RSVP here.
We can’t wait to celebrate Mikolajki with you and make this holiday season one to remember!