Pups on the Patio Day! Take fido out for Lunch or Dinner! 6/21
Friday, June 21st!
Who let the dogs out! Calling all the pups of Wood Dale, Bensenville, Chicago, Itasca, Addison and surrounding suburbs to join us for a pups day on the patio! All Friendly Fluffy Faces are welcome as we celebrate pups on the patio day! Bring fido to lunch or dinner to meet other friendly faces! 11am to 9pm!
*Friendly reminder if you’re bringing your furry pooch! We want safety and happy guests and dogs!
- Make sure your pooch is well-behaved around other people and especially children.
- Leash your four-legged friend and keep him or her from socializing with other diners or employees, unless welcomed.
- Try to keep your dog close to your table or chair so he or she is not in the servers path. Dogs are not allowed on the chairs or tables.
- Bring your own doggie bowl or ask the waiter for a paper or plastic bowl or cup for water if necessary.
- Dogs are sadly not allowed into the restaurant but welcomed on our patio area. 😉